小碗儿干炸

I Don't Want To Talk About It - Ive Mendes

ben:

出生于巴西中部Goiania首的一小村庄,从小与大自然为伍,培养出她乐观开怀的人生观。

大学主修音乐,精擅钢琴演奏,又是教会合唱团的首席歌者,Ive Mendes美丽的天赋终究没被埋没在故乡。命运牵引她来到了人文荟萃的大城市Rio里约热内卢,这朵玫瑰的音乐生涯开始发光发热,尽情绽放。Ive Mendes伊娃曼黛丝用歌声征服了千万粉丝,在当代流行乐与跨界爵士乐中,赢得Sade接班人的称号。


i can tell by your eyes that you’ve prob’bly been cryin’ forever
 你的双眸告诉我,你将会永远热泪盈眶
and the stars in the sky don’t mean nothin’ to you
 夜空中的繁星对你来说并非虚无
they’re a mirror
 而是一面镜子
i don’t wanna to talk about it
 我不想讨论
how you broke my heart
 你如何令我心碎
if i stay here just a little bit longer
 如果我呆久一点儿
if i stay here, won’t you listen to my heart, whoa, heart
 如果我留下,你会聆听我的内心吗?
if i stand all alone, will the shadow hide the color of my heart
 如果我独自站立,影子会否隐藏我内心的色彩
blue for the tears, black for the night’s fears.
 蓝色是泪水,黑色是夜晚的恐惧
the star in the sky don’t mean nothin’ to you, they’re a mirror.
 夜空中的繁星对你来说并非虚无而是一面镜子
i don’t wanna to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
 我不想讨论你如何令我心碎
if i stay here just a little bit longer,
 如果我呆久一点儿
if i stay here, won’t you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?
 如果我留下,你会聆听我的内心吗?
i don’t wanna to talk about it, how you broke this ol’ heart.
 我不想讨论你如何令我心碎
if i stay here just a little bit longer,
 如果我呆久一点儿
if i stay here, won’t you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?
 如果我留下,你会聆听我的内心吗?
my heart, whoa,my heart
 我的心,哦,我的心

评论

热度(12)